Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 12:16:33 PDT
Thank you Richard for such a thorough explanation!
Using your logic system it is much easier to find out if something is paleo
or not without having to bother everyone on the list!

As for using maple syrup sparingly, there's little to worry about: Unless
you know a producer personally who's willing to share, a 350ml can costs
between 5-8$ even in season :) I sure won't be eating a gallon of it!