From:
peter maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2011 10:33:57 +1030
Your opinion is based on N=1.  As is mine.
"Can I assume that you mean "paleo peeps" who eat a neolithic diet?"
You can assume whatever you like.  However, from what I read a large majority of the Paleo community is in agreement that paleo does not necessarily mean ZC/VLC.
Lets not get on our high horses and preach that our paleo is the one true way, because you don't know that.  I don't know that.  And different things work for different people.
--
peter maxwell
http://www.google.com/profiles/113268123619342716275