Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 12:39:50 -0500
<<But can you  or anyone tell me how they
cooked that  "Broasted Chicken"  so that the bones were
tender crunchy?>>

  Hi Lorenzo,

  Now you've got me wondering about this.  When I was in my early teen
years, I remember my mother bringing home "Broasted Chicken".  Our Grand
Union Supermarket used to feature it.  I lived in Vermont.  The market was
in Williamstown, MA.  I was always under the impression that it was chicken
that was baked then roasted.

Here's what I found online:

Pittsburgh Broasted Chicken
3671 Katella Ave
Los Alamitos, CA 92833
Phone 562-594-0140

[log in to unmask]   Chicken Factory and More serving Broasted
Chicken

http://food4.epicurious.com/HyperNews/get/archive_swap2601-2700/2648.html

Siobhan