From:
Michelle Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2003 16:11:02 -0500
. On some islands in the Pacific more than 50% of young people have
> diabetes 2, that is what we used to call "old age diabetes". Having this
> condition also give some women problems with getting pregnant and other
> problems that has to do with the reproduction organs.

I almost forgot to mention that my husband and I have been trying for almost
one year with no success.  I am hoping that the paleo diet will help
increase our chances, though I'm only 50% of the equation, with my husband
refusing to eat healthy.  I am also interested in having a drug-free birth,
and have read accounts that people on the paleo diet during pregnancy
generally have an easier time of birth than others.  Does anybody have
personal experience with this??

> And I have constant post-nasal drip that I've read the Paleo diet can
solve.

> Do you mean that you have something like a constant cold without the other
> signs of a cold?

Yes.  It is very annoying & embarrasing.