From:
Phil Genova <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 10:52:26 -0500
Well, since I sort of started the ball rolling on this one, (and thank
you, everyone for such a warm and upbeat response!), I think we should
center the gathering in Texas.  Seems to make the most sense to me.  Is
August unbearably hot, there?  And Eric, I don't think you're crazy at
all.  I have to admit I almost suggested a loin cloth pagaent myself,
but felt shy.  That sure would give me a good kick in the #%%**  to
start getting into shape.  Would Ray agree to sing, "Here she comes,
Miss Paleo......."

Cheers to all,

Judy Genova, cavegirl  up to her buckskins in snow.