Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2008 13:28:14 -0400
A possible explanation is from Aajonus Vonderplanitz, who wrote that raw
fish contains an enzyme that we lack. It prevents the living fish from
being affected by the burden of mercury it carries, should work the same
for us as long as it lasts in our bodies.
This indicates that you might benefit from a mercury detox.
I used the stuff from http://www.bioraynaturaldetox.com/ and have no
craving for sashimi.

William