Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 23:07:47 -0600
Thanks to all who replied to my question about breakfast before working out.
My husband is diabetic (type 1 for over 30 years- kidney transplant etc.) so
since I've been married to him I've gotten into the mindset that you need to
eat before you exert yourself. Of course, he does or his blood sugar will
drop too  much in relation to the insulin he has injected into  his system.
Before I was married, I wouldn't have had this question. Now I can't
remember HOW I used to eat before I was married! Skipping breakfast before
working out never occurred to me... That would really streamline the
morning.

Sasha