From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 07:56:10 -0500
That's fine, but technically this is a list for the support of individuals
following a paleo diet, and cheese is definitely not a member of said diet.
 The basic premise of the diet is that you only eat what could be hunted or
gathered and that requires no processing to be considered edible (meaning
100% compatible with the digestive system), and no one hunts or gathers
cheese.

To get a better understanding of the diet, pick up a copy of Neaderthin.
 You can get it at http://www.sofdesign.com/neander.

Take care,
John Pavao
I'm not going to forget about cheese.  I love it and I lost three pounds
this
last week.  My cholesterol is low and I am in good health.  I get my health
screened very thoroughly twice a week because I have a rare anti-body in my
blood and sell plasma twice a week.  I use sliced cheese in place of bread
make my meat sandwiches.