From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 19:50:31 -0400
Any paleo females out there experiencing any hair loss since starting
this
way of eating?  I have lost about 20 pounds in 2.5 months following a
low
carb pale regime (veggies, water, tea, meat, lots of fish), NO DAIRY
or
GRAINS.  I would like to lose 15 more, but have noticed quite a bit of
hair
loss.  I take a multi vitamin, extra e, c, alpha lipoic acid and
co-q10.  I
used to take 1000 mg of magnesium but stopped recently.  I don't think
have a hypothyroid problem because I lose weight easily and usually
feel
too warm as opposed to cold as most hypthyroid types feel.  Any ideas
or
suggestions would be so appreciated.  I asked this question on the
Neanderthin site but never received a response.