From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 16:27:13 -0700
> But I believe that being exposed to the 'extras' in
> the meat may be
> building up my immune system.

You're probably right. Unfortunately, we are living in
an over-sterilized society nowadays. What most
"normal" people forget is that we have co-existed
peacefully with germs and bacteria for millennia. Oh,
sure, a few of them can make you sick, or even kill
you. But, the same is true of the plant and animal
kingdoms. Eat the wrong thing there and you're just as
dead.

What amazes me is this. Most "normal" people spend an
excessive amount of time trying to avoid germs and
bacteria on the outside, while at the same time
ignoring the millions of germs and bacteria that
inhabit their own bodies. Go figger.

Viva la dirt!