From:
"S.B. Feldman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 13:52:15 EST
In a message dated 11/15/1999 9:24:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Feldman: Read my initial post on this matter again.  If you think you can
 offer a better suggestion, I would love to hear it.  Otherwise, I will
 assume you can't, and that you're just mud slinging here. >>
Regardless of previous posts that may or may not have been clear, there is no
carrot that supplies insulin as described. Many readers have difficulty with
any but the most concrete statements in this and any sort of list. Little
bits of information ---right & wrong --- take on a life of their own. I have
no mud to sling and what is unclear can always be improved upon.