From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 23:11:17 -0800
On Fri, 22 Dec 2000 18:53:24 -0700, Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Maybe I should just ask Philip Thrift this question, but I'll take input
>from anyone with experience in this area.
>
>So I plan on doing more weight lifting and exercise in general.  I've heard
>many times that you can (or should, depending on who you ask) enjoy a few
>more carbs than normal when you work out.  Is this BEFORE you work out or
>AFTER?  It would be nice to have a piece of fruit now and then.  Just wanna
>know the proper time to do it.

Yet another of the 15723450 Modern Myths.

To quote Drs. Eades:  " Eat Protein ".

If you search the PALEOFOOD ARCHIVES, you should find 1353120 words about when
to eat what, in regards to weight lifting and Growth Hormone, and so on.

PS  If you are really talking about a "piece" of fruit, as opposed to an entire
fruit, then you can have that any time.   Of course, if you remember my post of
a few weeks ago, avoid having it for breakfast....

--
Cheers,

Ken