From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:35:08 -0400
Ashley Moran wrote:

> On Oct 17, 2004, at 2:20 pm, Richard Geller wrote:
>
>> It's a hard sell though -- I discuss this diet idea with people all the
>> time but nobody is very interested.
>

> Richard,
>
> I'm a convert to warrior-style paleo now (or is it trendy to call it
> IF-paleo?).  By sheer coincidence, I'd decided to stop eating in the
> day because my work colleagues complain about the smell of my food (if
> it's not garlic, it's broccoli).
>
> I've decided to break myself in gradually.

When I started, I just went cold turkey but I ate a few things like a
piece of fruit and that helped. I think my body had to adjust to the
electrolytes losses more than anything else.

Now I am not hungry until around 2:00, then again around 4:00, but it
quickly goes away. As a rule I generally don't eat until 6:00pm although
sometimes I go a bit later or a bit earlier. It isn't a problem either
way. The point is that when I started I was hungry quite a bit during
the day but now I'm not.

--Richard