From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2012 08:35:56 -0400
These came up in a search on "paleo" in publication date sort. These
books are free only today.

While this first author gave their book a paleo tag, only a very few
recipes are actually paleo. And despite the title, many of the
recipes have lots of carbs. The author has taken a picture for each
recipe, and used some program to generate nutritional info. [Plus
after I download this book to my Kindle for PC it disappears. I had
to read it on the Cloud Kindle.]

Low Carb Gluten Free Foods You're Sure To Love! (*Special Edition*)
by Helen Brown
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009LO2DU6

These were also free in the past:

Cavelady Cooking: 50 Fun Recipes for Paleo, Low-Carb and Gluten-Free
Eaters by Hilah Johnson and Vic Magary
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007ZT2LN8

And in this bundle is Richard Nikoley's book:

How To Lose Weight Bundle (6 Books: Juice Fasting, Paleo Diet, Raw
Foods Diet, and More!) by Hyperink Bundles
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007AXQOIW