From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 13:33:25 -1000
Larelle:
>100% raw wasn't working for me.

It doesn't work for most people. It worked for me, but so does cooking, so
who is to say...

>They were soooooooooo
>delicious to me - I was in ecstacy with each bite.  It was so yummy I kept
>going back for more - so I imagine that I had eaten close to 1 lb of flesh
>- after being a vegetarian for so long!  Unfortunately they were cooked
>with salt and so I developed noticeable bloating afterwards.

There are lots of ex-vegetarians around, even more ex-raw vegans. But
probably by percentage, ex-frutarians win the awward. ;)

Your experience is relatively typical for folks who have the where-with-all
to wake up from various dietary idealisms. Congratualations, and good luck
in finding what works for you!

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft