From:
jlpresto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 22:54:43 +0900
Hi Paleopals.

Given the recent talk about cooking with olive oil...

What about Paleopanfried cooking at high temps with coconut,
walnut/hazelnut/almond, palm, or grapeseed oils?  How about this new oil I
see for sale...I think its called "argot oil?"

Please I know that the savanah ancestors didn't fry their chicken livers  in
these, but I do, so I would like to know if anyone knows about if cooking
with these is also worse than eating saturated beef fat?

Paleolithically yours,

Judith

PS. Does anyone know when Mr. Penn state is due back from the Appalachian
trail?