From:
Rich Trotman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:17:49 -0000
Hi everyone.
I have been on the verge of trying the Paleo way of eating and have flirted with it several times.

My only concern is that, as a fairly thin person, I am very concerned about weight loss.
I hear all this tlak about how Paleo Man/Woman was probably built like Maurice Green/Marion Jones.
Well I would love to be able to look like Maurice Green even on one of his bad days !

Charles Hunt in "Diet Evolution", says that one should lose weight but not muscle. This has not been my experience!

The only way I seem to be able to get close is to consume vast quantities of carbohydrates, otherwise I very quickly disappear off the face of the earth which is very scary.

Any helpful hints or similar experiences tackled would be very welcome!

Many thanks.
Rich T (UK)