From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 09:48:46 -0700
Hi Cavegirl,

>So, here's the question - does anyone with a Paleo & medical background
>haved any
>insight if the TSH  is not responding to the paleo diet, or is the thyroid
>going
>downhill despite what I eat.

What affected me adversely was that my 'grassfed' meat was not
actually
grass fed. It was fattened with grains. As soon as I stopped eating
it, my
symptoms went away. If I were you, I would eat only fish for a while
just
to see if it is the meat that is tainted. Make sure the fish is not
farmed.
Also I found that sunflower products gave me cracks at the sides of my
mouth.
Grains are one of the main contributing factors of thyroid problems.

In the book, What Doctors Don't Tell You by Lynne McTaggart, she says
that
most tests are unreliable at best.

Paleobest,
Susan