From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2010 18:37:43 -0400
I do not like Kurt Harris. He pushes dairy, or at least pushes
butter. Butter has casein. There are many diseases of civilization
where casein removal is needed to control. He becomes downright
belligerent if you try to point this out to him.

And I agree with Geoff that he should not be using the word paleo in
the name of his site.

If you want more fat in your diet I could see adding grass-fed ghee.
Ghee has almost all of the protein and lactose removed and one is
left with a high smoke-point fat. And if grass-fed we know the Omega
6:3 ratio is correct. One source is http://www.pureindianfoods.com/

Don.