From:
Thomas Seay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 11:07:38 -0700
<<I have absolutely no inclination for a drink
> of any kind. Fat is much
> more satisfying.........>>

I'm beginning to think that food-extremists (not those that are
allergic or those that are moderately following the diet to enhance
their health) are some kind of puritans.  Hitler, who wanted to purify
humanity,
was also a food-extremist (as was Robespierre).  I remember hearing
macrobiotics talk about how they had their sexuality "under control"
(actually they were just losing their libido) and also how they no
longer desired "fruit" ( a defense mechanism to justify their dietary
theory).

Obviously some people dont care to drink.  That's fine.
However, I have noticed a tendency among food-fanatics
to lead a sort of spartan, puritanical life.  Instead of being freaks,
why dont they just go down an join
the Southern Baptists?

<<And please don't insult Rachel, thank you.>>

Ok, I'll insult you.  You suck!!!  Now, why dont you
invite some of your friends to suck on some nice slabs
of lard?

-Thomas

===
Thomas Morgan Seay