From:
Justin Hasselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 12:56:46 CST
When we were discussing nuts earlier, someone informed me that most organic
cashew were heated to release the nuts from the pod.  Well, I had been
relying on cashews as a source of w-6 nuts, but I've obviously been putting
poison in my body (this is because heat denatures fat, and turns 'healing'
fats into 'killing' fats).

So, looking through my SunOrganic Farms booklet (an organic nut
distributor), I've noticed that one nut has "Cold Shelled" next to it,
whereas other's don't.  Does this mean that unless it specifically states
"Cold Shelled," that heat is applied to the nuts during the shelling
process?????  If the answer to this is yes, then I'm pretty ticked because
the nuts I've been eating are harmful to my body.

Feedback please,
Justin Hasselman