Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2007 22:07:50 EST
Unfortunately I have experience with head lice, having lots of kids here
through the years.You need a good lice comb to comb through your hair to see of
you have lice or lice eggs. Look through a magnifying glass as lice eggs are
really tiny. You can google photos of them. If you have lice,I would
completely  drench my head in olive oil keeping it on overnight, with a towel to
protect the pillow. This will rid you of the lice. But you still need  to remove
the eggs.

 Comb your head every day (twice a day) thoroughly with the lice comb,
removing all the eggs (nits) that way. After about a week you will probably see  no
more nits in your comb, but I would do it for another week to be sure.  Also
it's a good idea to wash your sheets, etc.,

There are also professional nit pickers who will remove all the nits for a
fee. And I think there are now some gadgets  that can be googled that can  zap
the nits.

The lice shampoos are toxic. I know a kid who became severely ill after
being treated with a popular brand.

Sandy