From:
Michelle Wolfson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 14:59:37 EST
I would like to eliminate butter from my diet. I already use olive oil. But I
would like to try using coconut oil too -- where can I obtain it or what
brands should I look for?

Also, I have read about many of you using animal fat and rendering the fat
yourself. How can I do this, what kind of meat should I use.

Please send me in the right direction if there is info on this anywhere on the
web.
Thanks!
Michelle