From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 14:05:56 -1000
David Karas:
>Bernarr is a caring men who wants to help. He was a little shocked at
>the response he received from this list.

IMO he portrayed himself as someone who was trying to muster up business
through his website. People reacted accordingly.

>He is not an enemy, he is not
>a fool and he is not a joke. Please consider what he suggests.

He may be all three considering what he suggests (including staring at the
sun!). In any case, I doubt that he needs the "support" of the listowner to
make himself clear. Bernarr has spoken for himself in other forums (and
most folks come to a simlar conclusion as the folks here).

>Paleo
>people did not depend upon modern medicine to cure their problems.
>Maybe we can be healthy today without it. This is basically what Dr
>Bernarr has been saying.

You have a conflict of interests if you are hired as his computer consultant.

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft