Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 19:17:51 -0500
<<The concern over heavy metals and other toxins in fish has been so
ingrained
into my brain, the idea of basing a diet on fish makes me terribly
concerned. Is this concern warranted? I, too, have considered dramatically
increasing the amount of fish in my diet but am wary.
Does anyone have any thoughts on that? What waters are cleanest? Which fish
are cleanest? Is it getting any better?>>

To the best of my knowledge, deep water ocean fish are best.  Several years
ago I extensively investigated brands of fish oils.  My statement is based
upon my research at that time.

siobhan