From:
Holly Krahe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 20:44:52 EDT
Just passing this along as a caution.  I received this on a reputable
wildlife rehabilitation list, but don't know about its accuracy.  I know lots
of paleolisters hunt and eat deer, and thought they might appreciate the
heads-up.  I'm sure you can do your own research if this might affect you ...

Holly

(had to divide into 2 messages to get it posted)