Date:
Tue, 24 May 2011 10:19:27 -0600
> I know the liver releases sugar when needed. What I don't understand is why
> it never happened to me before. I'm sure it has to do with what I'm eating
> right now.

You've measured your BG after intense exercise before?  Do you do
intense exercise frequently, i.e. is it your normal pattern?

> I thought you were in the wilderness already...

Lol, not until next summer.  This summer I'll spend a week in
Breckenridge, Colorado and a week in my beloved Yellowstone National
Park.  Will enjoy myself by biking, running, hiking, and swimming in
between trips.

Jim