From:
Holly Krahe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 15:22:30 EDT
In a message dated 09/07/2000 11:10:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

>   60-90% of the vital energy
>  field of all tested food was lost.  The nutritive values of proteins in
>  meats was destroyed.  The structural disintegration of all foods was
>  accelerated from the microwave process.

Could someone give me an explanation of what this REALLY means?  What
is a
vital energy field - how is it measured - what does it do and is it
something
that is needed?  Does regularly heated food preserve this magic thing?

Nutritive values of proteins destroyed??? What does this mean really?

This kind of writing frustrates the hell out of me.  If there is
something
important being said, it is really lost on me.

Holly