From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 08:13:44 MDT
On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 21:19:20 -0400 Siobhan <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> > I have to question the wisdom of this.  McDonald's and other
> > commercial fast
> > food places use a grade of beef rated one grade below commercial
> > animal food.

I don't know about the technicalities, but I will say McDonald's SUCKS!
Ever look at the burger patty?  It's almost gray.  When I still did the SAD,
I rarely ate at Mickey D's since it's one of the nastiest excuses for food
out there.  Wendy's burger patties look just the way they oughtta, though.
Before going paleo, I lost pounds aplenty thanks to Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers,
("no mayo, please")* and chucking the bun.  And it tasted great.  Unlike a
Crappy Meal.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

* I hate mayo!  Ate a mayo-loaded sandwhich while on family vacation once
and... let's just say it didn't stay where I put it.  From then on, just the
smell makes me sick.  And while behind the wheel, it's much easier to eat a
burger-minus-the-bun without the goo than with it.