From:
Troy Gilchrist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 13:24:17 -0600
I used to be a vegetarian. I wasn't very healthy on the diet and had to
start eating meat after about 10 months. I understood and carefully
practiced food combining while a vegetarian, but nothing I tried seemed to
work. I was an endurance athlete and noticed a vast improvement in my
performance after starting to eat meat. I've added about 15 pounds of lean
body mass since I stopped being a vegetarian (about 9 years ago). I hope
your friend will stick with the diet. Best of luck to her.

Troy Gilchrist, Coauthor
NEANDERTHIN
www.neanderthin.com