Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 09:03:41 -0700
There is some grass fed beef and lamb coming up in the pipeline. I
talked to
the Sawyers from www.eatwild.com,  and they are processing beef and
lamb
very soon.

 I am wondering if anyone else is meeting the Sawyers to pick up their
beef
and/or lamb. If so, could you pick mine up and I'll compensate your
mileage
or whatever? It is a very long way for me to go up to the north of the
Bay
esp in traffic and if someone in Berkeley or the SF Peninsula is
picking
their own up, could they "carpool" mine? And then I'll come up to your
house
and pick it up??