From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 01:33:43 -0700

>Could someone please enlighten me on this Pasteur
>business? Or point me to information about it?

Pasteur and Bechamp were 2 scientists in concurrence in the "dicovery " of
the existence of germs ,  one got the front row and became famous the other
one , stayed in the shadow while disaggreing with the interpretations of the
former about their similar findings. It have been said that Pasteur while
dying recognised that the germ being "the cause " of a disease , was wrong .
Bechamp was maintening that the environment of the germ was the real factor
of disease.
you might be able to get a more detailed story in a website opposed to
vaccinations. I read about it myself 20 years ago in a French magazine
against  obligatory vaccinations (5 are required in France).
jean-claude