From:
Wally Ballou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 20:28:54 -0500
On Wed, 5 Dec 2001 11:14:20 EST Sheryl Canter <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> change depending on whether people write to support Wally and his
> rough tone
> (and/or mimic it),

I am STILL waiting for some examples of this legendary "rough" tone of
mine.  Bear in mind that I will NOT accept examples relating to my own
defense AFTER the attacks on my character and style began.

I am truly sorry that this foolishness has taken up so much space on the
list, but I did not start it.  From the beginning, I have asked for proof
and solid examples of the charges placed against me, and NOBODY has
produced a single relevant example.

Yes, someone came up with "sweetie," and "oh, you're one of those..."
Unfortunately for the case against me, those were in response to the
initial attacks upon me, and in that context, if anybody can interpret
those as nasty, or attacking, then they are living in some fantasy world.
 They were certainly disrespectful, as they were intended to be, but
"nasty," or "attacking," or even "rough?"  baloney...

And no, Sheryl... I have no desire to communicate with you off the
list... you need not fear that I will soil your personal inbox with my
foul attacks...  (uh oh... that was sarcastic...  how terribly offensive
and rude of me!)

(oh no... that LAST comment was sarcastic too!  OH, THE HORROR!)

STOP ME BEFORE I COMMIT SARCASM AGAIN!  AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.