From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 11:53:44 -0400
In light of the recent discussion of tubers, I thought the
following two messages on the Paleodiet Symposium list might
interest some.  I'm reproducing them in their entirety, since
they are not long.

The Sagittaria Latifolia plant is also referred to as "wapato"
and "duck potato."  The climate in which it thrives is very much
like the steppe-tundra environment that Ray describes.

Todd Moody