From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 08:19:57 -0500
Robert Kesterson wrote:

> Is it common for most paleo dieters to have trouble with specific
> foods?   (By that I mean, specific to them -- not necessarily the same
> food as for  another person?)
>
> From the postings on this list, I sometimes feel like I'm either
> doing  something wrong, I'm not sensitive enough, or I'm on the wrong
> list.   Within the confines of a paleo diet, I can and do consume
> anything I want,  in whatever quantity I want, and have no problems at
> all.

I have almost no immediate and obvious reactions to any foods at all,
paleo or not, with the exception of the leafy greens that I mentioned.
I could inhale a pizza right now and feel just great!  Potatoes, beans,
peanuts, sweets, you name it.  I get no itching, no aches, no
cramps...nothing.  It's all good!  Of course, a lot of these foods will
cause me to gain a lot of weight, but none of them make me feel bad
when, or soon after, I eat them.

Todd Moody