From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 06:58:30 -0400
>direction.  The fact that some of the known problems associated
>with dairy intake

Do we know problems associated with dairy intake occurred in history before
the twentieth century? I wonder if the emergence of what seems to me to be a
flood of food sensitivies/allergies in the last 20-30 years has other
contributing reasons aside from strictly dietary (stress, pollution, sugar
consumption, etc.,)? And whether raw milk consumed in earlier pre-20th
centuries would have caused allergies? Or are we extrapolating from what is
occurring nowadays (meaning last 50 year or so) with our pasteurized milk to
what we think would be the case in Paleolithic times?

Marilyn