From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 22:05:39 -0800
Todd,  you may be on to something here.  Not sure about Ken's
though......
However, it is hard to determine why I had lost 3 pounds.  I have Graves
Disease and it is hard to lose 3 pounds in a month, let alone 10 days.
My fat consumption is rather high.  Olive oil, fatty fish 3 x a week,
flax seed oil in salads, clarified butter.  I must say though,  I did add
the dairy because I have seen others talk of it.  I started paloe as a
way of controlling my Graves..*a thyroid condition*  so far I am
extremely happy with the results.

Trish