Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 06:25:13 -0700
Dear Ray,

A lot of my carb friends are on a kind of sugar high, not depressed. It is
actually depressing to be around them as they chow down their bagels,
pretzels, and carbs, carbs, carbs...

When I eat wheat I get an anesthesized feeling, kind of a high.

So, aren't humans actually kind of anesthesized on grains?

anufactures.  BTW, dog food as we know it was invented by Dr. John