From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 May 2009 09:18:46 -0400
Whatever you do I certainly hope you get better - from your posts you seem
to be suffering way too much!!

I am guessing that your negative leaky gut result on your test is caused by
your recent conversion to a more paleo-type diet, and the positive fungii
results indicate earlier leakage before the dietary change...

Anyway, good luck in whichever route you take...

Marilyn