Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 18:23:22 +1000
Maddy I'm sorry to hear about your recent BC diagnosis. It is confronting to
realise that eating paleo does not necessarily guarantee health or healing.
Optimum nutrition is just a small component of many factors that contribute
to illness and doesn't seem to be protective in and of itself. It does
however provide the best platform from which to mount a counter offensive.

I don't have any treatment protocols to suggest but wish you all the best in
dealing with the many challenges ahead of you.

Leonie