From:
jean risman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:18:52 -0400
I generally just lurk here but I am coming out of lurkdome to say "well
said". Life has become so much simpler since I went paleo about 1.5 years
ago. I have lost weight with no counting of carbs, proteins and fats. My
trips to the grocery store are quick and easy. Mostly I avoid the aisles
with all the stuff that I no longer eat, the stuff that comes in cans and
boxes. I cook my food simply or eat it raw. Life is so much easier and
healthier this way.

Jean

 Paleo is really simple. REALLY. You eat the acceptable foods. You eat until
you're sated, which is generally much less than most modern adults. If
you're overweight, you lose weight. If you felt like crap before, chances
are you'll feel better if you stick with it.
 What other diet can promise those results with virtually no effort?
Honestly, all the effort I put into my diet now happens at the store, and it
consists of having to constantly withdraw my hand from all the crap that
I've been conditioned to want even though it's not good for me. If I can get
home without any of it, the thinking part of my diet is over.