From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 1997 01:23:02 -0800
To examine your colon without resorting to a post-mortem, go to any
Proctologist.  Using a fiber optic instrument (and liberal amounts of KY
Jelly) he will be glad to make you a video tape of exactly what's there.

If you're worried about intestinal parasites, take a stool sample to any
Veternarian (tell him it's from your dog). Parasites are parasites and
the Vet is cheaper!

The sanatarium where the 300,000 colonics were administrated was in
Battle Creek, Michigan (see Chap. 1 of "NeanderThin").

Hominids have always lived in the most varried enviroments of any
Primates.  From places where fruits and vegetables are found year-round
(tropical rain forests) to places where they are almost un-obtainable for
most of the year (savannahs and the Arctic).  Our bodies are equipted to
handle either!

The best way to add fiber (psylium is a grain) is to squeeze oranges to
remove the juice and then eat the pulp.  This (with some added sugar) is
sold commercially as Citrucell(sp?).

I don't see much benefit health-wise to colonics  although I don't
condemn their use for recreational purposes (go to any porn site and ask
for "water sports").

Ray Audette
Author "NeanderThin"
http://www.sofdesign.com/neander