From:
Wally Ballou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 00:24:58 -0500
On Sat, 24 Nov 2001 05:07:18 -0500 Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
writes:

> >Amadeus...   WHAT - PART - OF - ***NO***  ***FIRE***  DO - YOU -
> NOT -UNDERSTAND ???
>
> What do you meat with that shouting?
> Are you disputing about the introduction time of fire with humans?

I meant to try to get through that vegetarian fog that seems to be
rendering you completely impervious to communication.  NO FIRE...   you
seem to be willing to quibble endlessly, as you've done here for years,
but you still cannot escape the point.  I'll try wording it another way
to see if it will penetrate... (great typo, BTW... :-)

The animal that became *US* evolved to virtually our physical and
metabolic state WITHOUT the use of fire, and DID NOT consume foods that
required cooking to make them edible.  I have no doubt that you'll try to
come up with some other diversion, but it's still going to come down to
that.  I suppose that if we pushed you hard enough, you'd have trilobites
roasting plankton, and drying seaweed for their sushi...

> Now I prefer to leave the "rats, mice, sheep, beavers, lizards,
> insects, worms, snails, birds", all very tasty, to the others.
> You can enjoy.

You have every right to do so, but to do so without acknowledging that
you survive that way ONLY through the use of modern science and
technology, is either the height of ignorance, or with deliberate intent
to deceive and confuse...   Tell us, Amadeus... how long have you been on
the payroll of ADM?

> I prefer not to make predictions of this or the other on my or
> others' survival. I leave that to you.

No, I imagine that would have to make you rather uncomfortable...
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.