From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 01:45:55 -0800
Amadeus wrote:

> Distasting spreadsheets?
> Do you use spreadsheets for nutrition? I don't.

No. Like I said, I find the idea distasteful (in
regards to paleo practice).

> If so, how do they look?

I wouldn't have a clue. I used the term "loosely" to
describe the type of tables you are always posting.

> Would you share them?
> If you have some to share, I offer to make them
> public available (e.g. at
> paleolix).

Sorry.

> Now about seasonability:
> 1.Upper paleolithicum food:
> In the upper paleolithicum (after 40000bc, shortly
> before neolithicum) - <snip>

I think you missed the point. I was adding a challenge
to Wally Ballou's posts regarding you using technology
to support your style of paleo eating. I was merely
interested in how you would continue your eating style
if technology was absent. Since you generally respond
with a table of some sort, I assumed that is how you
would respond. Apparently, I was wrong.