From:
Louise Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 10:14:23 -0500
I know this book. I loved! In fact I would like to read it again. I
remember that it was very plausible sounding, and quite a few "puzzle
pieces" dropped into place for me when I read it.
I would need the book to comment specifically, but a few things that I
recall; the pattern of body hair would be indicative of extended water
immersion,  the relative hairlessness of women- except for the head
(babies
swimming about had a rope to cling to), etc. Our feminine plumpness
and
-especially breasts being overlarge (compared to other mammals) to
insulate
us from long periods in the water; how we were able to escape
predators by
being out where few would follow...yes, yes, I am remebering now...

Thanks for reminding me!

Louise