From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 12:50:23 -0500
Right.  I've heard of it.  Got a buddy who swears by it.  I don't know how
"thermogenic" it really is; it supresses his appetite so much that he
doesn't eat, so he loses weight.  But what I was getting at is that it's
not something that people following Neaderthin would even consider.  When
you wrote "I would stick with [the ECA stack]" I could see how a newbie
might get confused and take that as an endorsement, especially one who
hasn't actually read Neanderthin.  That's all I meant.

Take care,
John Pavao

        If you want to raise body heat and heart rate with the intention
of increasing the amount of calories used per hour, the standard stack is
asprin/cafiene/ephedrine.  Givin what Peat says his experience with
coconut oil is, I assume that this is what he wants to accomplish with it.
        I don't use any thermogenics.  I'm quite happy with the progress
I'm making, and don't want to mess it up with too many supliments.