From:
Richard Keene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 09:24:03 -0700
I don't get any such symptoms,  still, it could be that you are
sensitive to Corn or Wheat
Corn would be in all the things you mentioned.  Since cows eat corn.

Just a guess though.  Maybe you should try all natural range meat for a
week and see if
that is different.  Or eat fish instead for a week.  Something like
that.

R. Keene

>>> "Dorsey, Betty A." <[log in to unmask]> 03/09/99 07:18AM

The comments about fat being good for you doesn't seem to work for me.
get a lot of abdominal pain, bloating, and gas which seems to run all
over
my body causing extreme cramping all through the trunk of my body. I've
also
recently confirmed a sentivity to milk and wheat products (with the
same
symptoms as too much fat) so everything seems to be altering. Any ideas
why
all of this would happen?