From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 21:34:10 -0400
On Wed, 26 Jul 2000, Philip Thrift wrote:

> Can someone please provide an example of a
> day's eating schedule on Anchell to compare
> with, say, the example on my web page of a day's schedule on
> neanderThin:
>
>       First meal right after workout: 1 lb chicken breast +
>             some chopped green pepper and tomatoes
>       Mid morning meal: 3/4 lb steak + 1/2 sliced peach
>       Lunch: 1 lb pork loin + chopped onions and cucumber
>       Dinner: 1 lb mix of steak, chicken + some squash

It's not terribly different, except (1) the non-food items are
limited to his list of approved foods, for reasons still
mysterious (and likely to remain so, I fear); and (2) the
non-meat foods are limited to three meals per day, and to
"ordinary portion" size.  Ordinary portion size is not defined,
but at one point he says it is the "size of an ice-cream scoop";
elsewhere he mentions 3/4 of a cup.  He also allows some
non-paleo foods, such as rice, but with the same amount
limitations.

You are not specific about the amounts of non-meat foods, except
for the 1/2 peach.  Carbwise, your diet is probably lower than
Anchell, depending on (a) how large your portions of "some"
squash, peppers, tomatoes, etc. are, and (b) whether or not, on a
given day of Anchell, one has a banana or potato or rice.  On
Anchell the amount of meat eaten is governed by appetite.

Todd Moody