From:
Kendra_&_Karen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 14:09:38 -0600
Mary Craddock wrote:

> ATF comes and raids, kills, burns etc...
> I suppose you meant this as a joke maybe...Just wondering why the ATF would
> do such a thing.

Ask David Koresh in Waco and Randy Weaver from Ruby Ridge.  You would need a
medium to get David's side of the story and Randy Weaver would be happy to
explain why his young son was shot running and his wife holding their baby at
the front door.  It is not a joke.  Beware if you want to live Paleo off the
land, by yourself or with like minded people.  The US Gov't may not approve of
your self reliance or choice of firearms ;-}.  If interested in the Ruby Ridge
story do a search for Ruby Ridge.  Sorry not Paleo, just responding and warning
if you want to live Paleo.

Kendra and Karen
NeanderTwins