From:
Holly Krahe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 10:51:39 EST
In a message dated 03/30/2001 10:22:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Granted, most of us do not eat enough organ meats.
>  But regardless, the highest quality plant food can never
>  make up for the poorest quality animal food.  So,
>  deprive yourself no longer - eat your meats.

Amadeus does not WANT to eat meat - I don't understand why so many of you
don't seem to 'get' this!  I truly wish that some members of the list would
stop trying to make his personal choice into such a hostile point of debate.
As has been pointed out by several others, his choice is not made out of
ignorance.  There is no need for everyone on this list to agree with each
other on every point of history or nutrition.

Holly